Jim is a consultant, pastor, teacher, and transition specialist. He helps leaders and congregations;
- confidently navigate through a changing world for maximum community impact;
- see change and conflict as opportunities for a new and clearer witness to God’s love;
- grow their capacity to make meaningful change;
- strengthen identity and purpose;
- develop leadership;
- think strategically; and
- grow a more generous culture.
Jim gathers people and information together in ways that lead to growth, learning, and seeing the world in new ways. He has training and experience in interim pastoral leadership and organizational development. His formal education includes a Master of Arts in Teaching degree from the University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, MN and a Master of Divinity degree from Luther Seminary, St. Paul, MN.